From tragedy comes a little bit of hope. An off duty fireman in Hales Corner, WI was alerted by his dog to a fire in an apartment building and made sure everyone got out. He got an assist from a woman who lived in the building that pulled the fire alarm and all 8 families […]

We all love animals and it hurts when they are hurting or in danger. We wouldn’t be human if it didn’t bother us when they’re in peril. The Chicago Fire Department was putting out a fire and trying to get to a trapped feline that had been sitting in the building’s broken out window deciding […]

Not to make too light of a scary situation …. oops, I did it again. Well, at least no one was hurt during a recent fire caused in an interesting way. You might want to check your own home for this possible problem. We too often decorate our spaces and think “doesn’t that look great […]

Because 2020 is 2020 why wouldn’t this happen? A Zamboni at a New York ice arena bursts into flames while on the ice. Somehow the driver has the intestinal fortitude to stay on it and drive it off the ice where the fire is extinguished. No one was hurt and no further damage done. There […]

A tractor-trailer carrying a load of toilet paper caught fire on a Texas highway early Wednesday morning. The news station reports that thousands of toilet paper rolls went up in flames, causing the police to close all westbound lanes of I-20 in southern Dallas County. The trucker told KTVT-TV that he was hauling the load […]

All experiments have a level of risk. Would we know about electricity if Benjamin Franklin hadn’t put a key on a kite during a lightning storm? OK, we would by now, but you know what I mean. This young man made Christmas one to remember! That picture of him hiking up his jammy pants with […]

Adam Thielen is from Minnesota. Kyle Rudolph is not, but he has adopted the state as his new home. They both play for the Vikings and the two players got together to gather money from their teammates and the The Wilfs, who own the team and raised money for victims of The Drake Hotel apartments […]

Luckily he was unhurt, but a Husky in the UK started a fire. The home owner put food in the microwave to keep it away from him, but he was just too determined to get to it. I guess I need to stop complaining about when someone burns popcorn in the employee lounge at work! […]

Current track